Monday, January 28, 2008


chicken taquitos as delicious. they are even delicious when you heat them up in the microwave at 11 oclock at night. so im casually eating my wonderful taquitos, minding my own business. one eye on the tv (how else am i supposed to eat?), i scoop up a nice mixture of salsa/sour cream. eyes slightly diverted. i look down. the chunk of salsa is slowly tipping. falling. i make like hell and move my head towards the corn tortilla goodness before the suculent salsa falls back onto the plate. i open my mouth. i close my eyes. or were they still on the tv? regardless i was not looking at the taquito like i really should have been. my eyes briefly glance down at the taquito, its too late. i bite down. it hurts. not my mouth. no leg cramps. pain. my finger. ive bitten into my finger. it really hurts. i mustve been hungry. but its not like these delicious treats are hard to bite into. damn that really hurt. has anyone ever been bitten before? i cant seem to remember a pain like this. but ive never been bitten. at least not by a human. in my defense a finger (at least mine) looks like a taquito. but and this is a huge but, i did take a giant munch on my own digit. i need to completely rethink my eating habits. either that or where gloves made out of the material they use to train police dogs whenever i dish out the frozen goodness that is costco chicken taquitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment